About This Product
- CTEC 2.0 Heating Element
Introducing the CARBON CTEC 2.0 heating element – the latest and most advanced technology from CARBON, designed to deliver an unparalleled vaping experience.
Crafted with high-quality ceramic materials and state-of-the-art engineering, the CTEC 2.0 heating element ensures that every puff is smooth, flavorful, and consistent. It is specifically designed to work with the thick oils and concentrates, guaranteeing an exceptional vaping experience every time.
The unique design of the CTEC 2.0 heating element evenly distributes heat throughout the oil or concentrate in the cartridge, resulting in an optimal vaping experience that preserves the flavor and aroma of the oil. The heating element operates at lower temperatures than traditional heating elements, reducing waste and providing a longer-lasting vaping experience.
- The CARBON cartridge is designed to work with very thick oils.
- This cartridge will work with most 510 thread batteries, but is design to pair and function best with a CARBON Battery.
- This cartridge has a press on mouthpiece and can not be removed or refilled after being secured; making it a one time use. Also, it can not be pressed on by hand and a tool is required.
- This cartridge features a high airflow design for the most flavorful and dense draws.
- Stainless Steel Center Post
- Proprietary Tank
- Gold-Plated Positive Pin
- Tank volume: 1.0ml
- Press On mouthpiece
- Standard 510 thread
- Size: 10.5 x 61 mm (0.41″ x 2.43″)
- Filling Instructions
Follow these steps to ensure your CARBON cartridge is filled correctly for optimal use:
- CARBON cartridge
- Medium to high viscosity oil (sold seperately)
- Clean, graduated syringe (sold seperately)
- Clean work area
- Mechanical tool such as an arbor press
- Powder-free disposable gloves
- Diluted isopropyl alcohol for clean up
- Kurvana Battery
Step 1: Measure 1 mL of your oil or concentrate using a syringe or dropper. If your oil is thick, you might need to warm it slightly. Avoid using low-viscosity oils with this device.
Step 2: Position the needle directly into the oil tank, being careful to avoid the center tube. Fully insert the needle to the bottom of the tank to prevent spillage.
Step 3: With the cartridge vertically oriented, fill it to the exact volume capacity for your model, leaving 0.5-1 mm of space below the top ring before capping. Avoid tilting the cartridge to prevent spillage. Do not fill to the top of the cartridge.
Step 4: Immediately cap the cartridge using mechanical assistance, such as an arbor press. Press down (less than 6 lbs) until it is level and meets the top ring. Install the mouthpiece within 2 minutes to avoid leakage and clogging. Use a hard surface like a table to cap, avoiding soft surfaces that could damage your work area.
Step 5: Allow the filled cartridge to stand for at least 45 minutes before use. This ensures the heating element becomes fully saturated with oil, and the oil level may drop slightly during this time.
Final Step: For the best experience, use a Kurvana Hardware, such as our Buttonless batteries, with your device. Enjoy your vaping experience!
Remember, Kurvana CARBON cartridges are disposable and for single-use only. Do not attempt to refill them.